Mount Olympus Mortgage Company
Direct: (888) 453-4659
2600 Michelson Drive, 6th Floor
Irvine, CA 92612
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications (for example, your name, address, social security number, assets, and income), on other forms, and in all forms of communication (telephone, fax, mail, e-mail, etc.) with you;
- Information about your transactions with us, or others including those companies that work closely with us to provide you with diverse financial products and services;
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency (for example, your credit worthiness and credit history);
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms (this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions);
- Information we may obtain from consumer purchasing and census data providers to develop competitive marketing programs for our customers; and
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to protect your nonpublic personal information.
PARTIES WHO RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION FROM US
MOMCo and our affiliates may share your nonpublic personal information with each other as permitted or required by law. In addition, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
. Financial service providers, such as insurance companies, mortgage service companies, and securities broker-dealers;
. Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies; and
. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO PARTIES THAT PROVIDE SERVICES TO US
In order that we may provide our customers with competitive products and services, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf and to other financial service providers with whom we have joint marketing agreements or that provide services to us. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct our operations, and follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records. These parties receive this information on a confidential basis with contractual restrictions on the use of the information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER CUSTOMERS
If you decide to terminate your relationship with us, we will not share any nonpublic personal information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT DISCLOSURES
MOMCo will not share any information about our transaction or experiences with you with our affiliates except to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you. Other information taken from consumer reports, such as information relating to your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living, may also be exchanged but only to the extent necessary to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you.
In addition, MOMCo and our affiliates will not share any information about their transactions or experiences with you for marketing purposes.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
MOMCo is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. You can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security number, etc., to other persons. If you receive a call from someone who claims to be calling on behalf of MOMCo and they ask for your account number, you should beware that our official staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it when they contact you.
We are fully committed to protecting your personal information. We will use it only to provide you with exceptional customer service and high-quality products and services
- We do not share any customer information with nonaffiliated third-party marketers offering products and services.
- We do share some of your personal information with our affiliates, but only to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you.
- We also share your information with our affiliated or non-affiliated service providers, but they must abide by our privacy standards and must agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- When you apply for any MOMCo product, your personal information is protected using state-of-the-art security technology and by personnel trained in protecting information.
- If you are just browsing our website or asking us questions, we will not gather any information about you personally. Until you choose to give us personal information, for application purposes, we do not track who you are.
- While we take steps to protect your privacy, you must assist us by safeguarding your personal information at all times.
Mount Olympus Mortgage Company
Attn: Customer Privacy Unit
2600 Michelson Drive - Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92612